The Family Service VIP Dinner, formerly known as the Celebrity Tip Off, is a virtual event you won’t want to miss! Local celebrities will volunteer their time to be the Celebrity Champions of the evening. They will pair up to raise funds for Family Service of Roanoke Valley. The live event will be hosted by Kianna Price of WFXR, you will get an inside look at Family Service programs, and there will be an online auction with some fabulous items!
RSVP now! You can get your FREE ticket to support your champion and Family Service. Register by noon on October 6th to be entered into the drawing during our live virtual event. But choose wisely: only those who are registered with the champion who brings the most supporters will be eligible to win*!
*No donation is necessary for this drawing.
Watch our live event right here!
Attendees do not need a Facebook account to watch, but if you’d like to comment, share, or react to the video in real time, join us at facebook.com/FamilyServiceRV/live.
We will be live on October 6th at noon (when our auction opens), on October 8th at 5:30 pm (for our main event), and on October 13th at noon (when our auction closes). We’ll see you then!
Want to see how the campaign is going? Follow our progress here!
(Charts will be updated at least twice a day, except during our live event.)
Support Our Celebrity Champions!
Ready to make a donation? Support Family Service and your Celebrity Champion now!
- Support Madison Madden (Owner of Glamhouse Day Spa) & Tay Whiteside (Owner of Lift Arc Productions/Partner at Black Dog Salvage)
- Support Catherine Justice & Whitney Greene Eversole (Owners of Punch Boutique)
- Support Drs. Ally & Tyler Bowersock (Owners of RunAbout Sports)
- Support Jenna Zibton & Katie Jones (Junior League of the Roanoke Valley)
- Support Monica Brooks (K92 Radio) & Shannon Shaffer (RSVP: Rehabilitative Services and Vocational Placement, Inc.)
- Support Kat Pascal & Jimmy Delgado (Owners of FarmBurguesa)
View Our Online Auction!
Ready to participate in our online auction? Our online auction will be posted soon, when you can visit BETTER UNITE to see all the wonderful, local prizes you can win! The auction will open on October 6th at noon, so register for your account early and get ready to win. You’ll have one week to place your bids before we close the auctions and contact our winners, so don’t wait!