The 2021 Family SERVICE VIP Dinner is coming up this fall at Hidden Valley Country Club on Thursday, October 7th, from 5:30 to 8:30 pm so save the date!
The 2020 event, took place on Thursday, October 8th and the fundraising continued through Tuesday, October 13th at noon. We are so grateful for our sponsors, Celebrity Champions, staff and volunteers who made this event possible! But most of all, we are grateful for your support!!
Watch our Family SERVICE VIP Dinner
See how our campaign went!
Thanks to Our Celebrity Champions!
We are so grateful for all the hard work of our Celebrity Champions! Together, they raised $14,601 for Family Service of Roanoke Valley during this year’s event!
- Team 1: Madison Madden (Owner of GlamHouse Day Spa) & Tay Whiteside (Owner of Lift Arc Studios, LLC. and TV Star of Salvage Dawgs!)
- Team 2: Catherine Justice & Whitney Greene Eversole (Owners of Punch Boutique)
- Team 3: Drs. Ally & Tyler Bowersock (Owners of RunAbout Sports)
- Team 4: Jenna Zibton & Katie Jones (President and Executive Vice-President, respectively, of the Junior League of the Roanoke Valley)
- Team 5: Monica Brooks (Host of K92 Radio’s Mornin’ Thang) & Shannon Shaffer (RSVP: Rehabilitative Services and Vocational Placement, Inc.)
- Team 6: Kat Pascal & Jimmy Delgado (Owners of FarmBurguesa in Roanoke and Vinton)
View Our Online Auction!
Thanks to all those who participated in our online auction!
Thanks to our Official Restaurant!
FarmBurguesa was the Official Restaurant of the 2020 VIP Dinner! A portion of their proceeds have been donated to Family Service of Roanoke Valley.