Family Service of Roanoke Valley is a private, not-for-profit organization
that has served Roanoke Valley residents since 1901.
Our mission is to improve life and restore hope to the most vulnerable of our neighbors,
from the very youngest children to the oldest adults,
through prevention, counseling and support services.
Family Service is a dynamic, multi- service agency helping a diverse population of clientsthat spans the area's economic, ethnic, and cultural divisions.
There are several session of If These Walls Could Talk scheduled in the coming months:
- Friday, January 30, 2015 at 8:30 a.m.
- Friday, March 27, 2015 at 11:30 a.m.
- Family Service of Roanoke Valley (360 Campbell Ave. Roanoke, VA 24016)
- Respond online to attend and learn more about Family Service
- Lunch and/or breakfast provided
this holiday season!
all year long!